Friday, March 16, 2012

PERFECT DAY

Today was amazing! I spended it with the best people and realy enjoy it. It started with morning shopping at H&M, where I bought to my wardrobe one "rabbit" T-shirt (I was in love with this shirt on Wednesday), beautiful shoes, sandals and 3 gold rings:) I love all of them. I was there with my sister, who I bought gift for birthday, which she will celebrate tomorrow. Then make this day better with visit Relaxation and Regeneration Center "RRC" (I am talking about it in next article). Friday was absolutly perfect!

Dnešek byl báječný. Strávila jsem ho s těmi nejlepšími lidmi a moc jsem si ho užila. Začal ranními nákupy v H&M, kde jsem si pořídila do své skříně tričko (to které jsem si zamilovala už ve středu), nádherné boty, žabky a 3 prstýnky:). Byla jsem tam se svoji sestrou, které jsem koupila dárek k narozeninám, které oslaví už zítra. Poté byl tento užasný den ještě vylepšen návštěvou RRC (o kterém mluvím v dalším článku). Páteční den byl prostě úžasný.

 I am wearing all H&M,  except shoes  from CCC.

This bag is so lovely and on the pic are  my new rabbit T-shirt and my new navy shoes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment