Friday, March 16, 2012

WELCOME TO RRC


By this article I want to introduce you very cool relaxation centrum in southern Bohemia. It is located at Hluboká nad Vltavou and this miss anything! There is one pool, whirlpool, huge gym and 4 saunas (finnish, roman, infrared and aroma).  Just without mistakes.
I visited it with my mum, aunt, sister and cousin. We realy like and we rested there so much. There is some pic.


Tímto článkem bych vám chtěla představit nejúžasnější relaxační centrum v jižních Čechách. Nachází se v Hluboké nad Vltavou a nic mu nechybí! Je zde plovecký bazén, vířivka, obrovská posilovna a 4 rozlišné sauny (finská, římská, infra a aroma). Prostě bez chyby.
Navštívila jsem ho s mojí mamkou, tetou, sestrou a sestřenicí. Moc se nám tam líbilo a moc jsme si tam odpočinuly. Máte tu pár fotek :)

 This is RRC.

 Pic from gym.

 Tasty frappe and swimming pool.
 I am wearing H&M swimsuit.

Me: I am wearing all H&M.
My cousin: H&M coat, CCC shoes and FREEstyle jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment