Saturday, September 22, 2012

in black lace

Firstly I want to say sorry that I didn't publish this post yesterday, but I didn't have all photos.
This outfit I was wearing on Thursday to school and later to English lesson and coffee with Lucy. I think that this combination of black and creamy white is very nice and looks very elegant. And also the shoes gives more chic by the glossy parts. And the bag is my new love!

Za prvé bych se chtěla omluvit za nepublikování tohoto článku včera, ale něměla jsem všechny fotky.
Tento outfit jsem si vzala ve čtvrtek do školy a později s Luckou na angličtinu a na kafe. Myslím, že kombinace krémové bílé a černé je velmi elegantní a z části lesklé boty outfitu dodali trochu větší šmrnc. A ta taška je naprosto úžasná!
Lace top - H&M/ Pants - H&M/ Handbags - H&M/ Shoes - HUMANIC/ Jacket and scarf - H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment