Tuesday, May 1, 2012

SMALL PURCHASES


I am wearing all H&M

The best day is the one, which is spend with nice people:) Today I spent mainly with Teresa and we was choosing swimsuit for me roughly for two hours. For the rest of the day I was with Lucy.
We was in shops like H&M, Orsay and Pimkie, where I love one shoes for fall and I am still thinking about them.
I bought swimsuit and skirt for summer and for sport I bought top and tracksuit. I was most excited about new plastic bags from H&M, which are so amazing.


Nejlepší den je ten, který strávíte s fajn lidmi.:) Dnešní den jsem z většiny strávila s mojí kamarádkou Terezkou, s kterou jsme vybírali cca 2 hodiny plavky. A zbytek dne jsem byla s Lucinkou.
Prošly jsme obchody jako je H&M, Orsay a Pimkie, kde jsem si zamilovala podzimní boty a stále o nich přemýšlím.
Pořídila jsem si plavky a sukni na léto a na sport tílko a tepláky. Nejvíce nadšená jsem byla ale z H&M tašek, které jsou vážně boží.

No comments:

Post a Comment