Monday, April 9, 2012

EASTER MONDAY

How did you spend easter monday? In Czech Republic is some tradition, that boys walks with whip and hurt us and we (girls) must give them easter eggs. Over time this tradition changed to that boys want rather shot (of alcohol) than easter eggs.
Today I have avoided whip and I think that nobody will hurt me yet. Today was nice day spend with my cousin and her friend. If the whole family didn't quarrel this day was able to be better.:D

Jak jste strávili Velikonoční pondělí vy? U nás v Česku jsou takové tradice, že kluci chodí s pomlázkami na holky a mi jim za to máme dávat vajíčka. Postupem času se tyto tradice změnily a kluci místo vajíček raději dostávají panáka. 
Já jsem se dnes pomlázce vyhla a myslím, že už ani nedostanu. Jinak den byl hezký a strávený se sestřenkou a její kamarádkou. Kdyby se celá rodina nerozhádala byl by den ještě hezčí.:D
Me and my cousin. I am wearing H&M blouse a H&M skirt. She is wearing H&M blouse, Morgan trousers and H&M undershirt.

2 comments: