Sunday, March 25, 2012

LAZY DAYS


These three days was lazy for me. Nothing special was happened and neither nothing new in fashion so I had big problem to write some new article and this problem I have still. About what to write? About school, or about fashion? NOTHING NEW is.
I hope, that tomorrow at school I will devise something. Moreover I have almost no learning for this week and so I will have more time to thinking and writing  articles. Tomorrow I will go to H&M to look at LOST IN L.A. collection again and either I will buy something new to my wardrobe.

Tyto tři dny byli pro mě tak nějak líné. Nic zásadního se nestalo a ani neni nic nového v módě a tak jsem opravdu měla velké potíže napsat nějaký článek. A ten problém mám stále. O čem tak napsat? O škole, módě? Nic nového není.
Doufám, že mě třeba zítra ve škole něco napadne a navíc tento týden nemám skoro žádné učení, tak aslespoň budu mít více času na přemýšlení a psaní článků. Hned zítra zajdu do H&M prohlédnout si ještě jednou LOST IN L.A. kolekci a asi si i pořídím něco nového do skříně.

No comments:

Post a Comment