Thursday, August 16, 2012

shoot me in food shop

The day before yesterday was exhausting but I cant say that I was bored. To lunch I visit very good restaurant Citro with my dad and I ate there some tasty tagliatelle. Then I went with him to ice cream and to gym. After gym I met girls Teresa and Natali (you can see them in 2nd pic on the right) and we go to food shop and make there some photos with food I thnik :D (who else can take photos there). Thank you girls for nice evening.

Předevčírem byl den velice vyčerpávající, ale nemohu říci, že jsem se nudila. Na oběd jsem šla s tátou do jedné velmi dobré restaurace (do Citra) a dala jsem si zde taglietelle. Potom jsem s ním ještě zašla na zmrzlinu a do posilovny. Po posilovně jsem byla s Natálkou a Terkou (jsou an 2. obrázku vpravo) a šly jsme do supermarketu a udělali tam nějké fotky u jídla :D (kdo jiný by se tam fotil). Děkuju za hezký podvečer holky.
 I was wearing all H&M, CCC shoes and Adidas sport bag, because I went from gym.
(A BIT OUTFIT POST)

1 comment: