Monday, June 11, 2012

PRAGUE

I was wearing all H&M and Lukas was wearing Tom Tailor. In 5th pic is TOPSHOP rucksack.

I was in Prague on Sunday. It was very good trip with my very good friend Lukas. We was there because of shopping. But unfortunately It was rainy. I bought some things, which I will show you tomorrow in article. There are some photos.


V neděli jsem byla v Praze. Byl to skvělý výlet s mým dobrým kamarádem Lukášem. Jeli jsme tam kvůli nakupování. Ale bohužel pršelo. Koupila jsem si tam nějaké věci, ale zveřejním je až v zítřejším článkům. Tady máte pár fotek.

Plus today. Today I  have been shopped too, but with Lucy. It was nice day.
Plus dnešek. Dnes jsem byla nakupovat opět, ale s Luckou. Byl to hezký den.
In 2nd pic is Natalie with me.
I am wearing all H&M.

No comments:

Post a Comment