Thursday, April 5, 2012

DAY WITH FRIENDS

I am wearing H&M T-shirt, what I will wear to Prague.
I enjoy this afternoon, but I have some trouble with tomorrow's trip to Prague, because this trip isn't certain and I really want go there.
About today-I went with my two (girl)friends for ice-cream and then we stopped in H&M. In the evening my dancing show for E-ON company is waiting for me and then maybe large preparation for Prague-trip

Dnešní odpoledne jsem si moc užila, jen mě trochu trápí zítřejší cesta do Prahy, protože ještě není jistá.
K dnešku-Došla jsem si s mými dvěma kamardkami na zmrzlinu a potom jsme zaskočily do H&M. Večer mě ještě čeká předtančení pro E-ON a potom velká příprava na cestu do Prahy.
Unfortunately I don't have any pic with girls, but I took a picture with our order in cafe and also two skirts, which I liked in H&M.
Bohužel nemám s holkami žádnou fotku, ale vyfotila jsem naší obědnávku v cafe a také dvě sukně, které se mi v H&M zalíbily.

No comments:

Post a Comment