Monday, March 26, 2012

BETTER QUALITY SPRING/SUMMER 2012


Prada-The shoes at the start are so crazy and so interesting. LOVE THEM
           Ty boty na začátku jsou tak blznivé a tak zajímavé. MILUJU JE


Louis Vuitton-Love this collection, because it is plenty of a faded colors and I like them. And the shoes OHH! But I can't imagine, that I ever should be wearing it, up the handbags :P
                        Tato kolekce je úžasná, protože je plná vybledlých barev, které mám tak ráda. A ty boty OHH! Jen si nedokážu představit, že bych si někdy něco takového oblekla, tedy až na ty kabelky :)


Gucci-Colors are black, white and gold. I like this combination. It's nice.
           Barvy jsou černá, bílá a zlatá. Moc se mi líbí tato kombinace. Je to hezké.


Sorry for mistakes. I make this article hurriedly!

I am wearing H&M T-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment