Tuesday, October 9, 2012

legoland germany

Today I decide to publish two post. One about yesterday and one about Saturday. I was in Legoland in Germany and made vlog for you. So please watch my video and give me like.  I was there for 3rd time and there is many new attractions, which were very good and in the video you can see, how great trip it was.

Dnes jsem se rozhodla publikovat dva články. Jeden o včerejšku a jeden o sobotě. Byla jsem v Legolandu v Německu a udělala jsem pro vás odtud video. Tak na něj prosím koukně te a "like". Byla jsem tam už po třetí a bylo zde spoustu nových atrakcí, které byly super a ve videu můžete vidět, jak celá cesta probíhala.
For these event I chose very comfortable outfit. It was long way in car and I want to feel comfortably, so it's reason why I am wearing not elegant outfit. (All is H&M and converse shoes)

Na tuto událost jsem zvolila pohodlný outfit. Byla dlouhá cesta v autě a tak jsem se chtěla cítit pohodlně, to je důvod proč nemám nic elegantního. (Všechno z H&M a boty converse)

No comments:

Post a Comment